Reeeed QQ ich will ja nicht nerven... aber könnts du ganz eventuell wenisgetsn zwei Freizeilen zwischen Interpret/Lied und den eigentlichen text bringen... so damit mans auseinander halten kann QQ wäre nett danke... btw uhhh ASP <.< *rumhüpps und Alice aus dem lieben Wunderland trett damit er endlich seine Horror Vacui und Zaubererbruder CD bekomm >.<*
Interpret: Metallica
Lied: The Judas Kiss
When the world has turned its back
When the days have turned pitch black
When the fear abducts your tongue
When the fire's dead and gone
So what now?
Where do I head?
When you think it's all said and done
When you are the ostracized
Selfish written, dead goodbyes
Twisting of the tourniquet
When the pieces never fit
So what now?
Where do I head?
When you think it's all said and done
Bow down
Sell your soul to me
I will set you free
Pacify your demons
Bow down
Surrender unto me
Submit infectiously
Sanctify your demons
Into abyss
You don't exist
Cannot resist
The Judas kiss
When the storm has blacked your sky
Intuition crucify
When the ego strips your reign
Assasinate the living flame
So what now?
Where do I head?
When you think it's all said and done
Venom of a life insane
Bites into your fragile veins
Internalize and decimate
Pitting it as complicate
So what now?
Where do I head?
When you think it's all said and done
Bow down
Sell your soul to me
I will set you free
Pacify your demons
Bow down
Surrender unto me
Submit infectiously
Sanctify your demons
Into abyss
You don't exist
Cannot resist
The Judas kiss
Judas lives recite this vow
I've become your new god now
Follow you from dawn of time
Whisper thoughts into your mind
Watched your towers hit the ground
Lured the children never found
Helped your kings abuse their crown
In the heart of evil man
Plant the seeds of my own plan
Strong and powerful will fall
Find a piece of me in all
Inside you all
So bow down
Sell your soul to me
I will set you free
Pacify your demons
Bow down
Surrender unto me
Submit infectiously
Sanctify your demons
Into abyss
You don't exist
Cannot resist
The Judas kiss
Under Construction
bin momentan eine neue Signatur bezüglich meines DevART Accounts zusammenzustellen... eventuell zeichne, fotografiere ich noch etwas bis eine neue Signatur zusammenstellung kommt...
www.wolfsherz.deviantart.com