♫ Der Songtext-Thread

#181

Dir en Grey ~ Amber


Koharubiyori no kaze wa myakuutsu izunda oto de
kuzureta risou kowareta mirai ore ni wa mou...


Motto kimi to itai kedo motto soba ni itai kedo
egao ni hisomu yowaki namida kore ijou wa kakusenai yo
kohakuiro shita suunen no yume shuuen no saki soko ni hontou no ore ga iru?
taeru koto nara shinu hodo shita sa te mo sashinobeta keredo ikutsuita ore wa ima


We're in hell under control of him


Owari wo tsugeru [RAITO] wa kiete butai wa yami
motto koe wo kikasete yo motto koko ni itai kedo
sayonara kokoro kara aishita namae mo wakaranai kimi yo
kohakuiro shita yakusoku no chi de koharubiyori no kaze wo sei ni ukete omoideshi
namida wa nagare chi to mazari ai kohakuiru shita atarashii yume ga "kokoro" ni aru


Koe ga kareru made saigo no...
koe ga kareru made utaou


DeviantART: http://lilithroseblood.deviantart.com/
bin jetzt auch mal bei msn
Mapping Contest 2009

Zitieren
#182


Artist: Elis


Album: Dark Clouds In a Perfect Sky
Year: 2004


Title: Ballade


Lyrics to Ballade :


Da löschte sein Licht in ihrer Hand,


Der Wind verwehte drei Zeichen im Sand -


Laut sang, o sang das Meer.



Ein Narre schrieb drei Zeichen in Sand,


Eine bleiche Magd da vor ihm stand.


Laut sang, so sang das Meer.



Da löschte sein Licht in ihrer Hand,


Der Wind verwehte drei Zeichen im Sand -


Laut sang, o sang das Meer.



Sie hielt einen Becher in der Hand,


Der schimmerte bis auf zum Rand,


Wie Blut so rot und schwer.



Kein Wort ward gesprochen - die Sonne schwand,


Da nahm der Narre aus ihrer Hand


Den Becher und trank ihn leer.



Da löschte sein Licht in ihrer Hand,


Der Wind verwehte drei Zeichen im Sand -


Laut sang, o sang das Meer.





Lebe dein Leben so wie DU es willst, NICHT wie andere es wollten !!!

Zitieren
#183

Claymore Ending Song

Interpret: Riyu Kosaka

Song: Danzai no Hana ~Guilty Sky~

KOKORO... mada ANATA no KIOKU no naka de

KARADA... sagashiteru tarinai WATASHI wo

kyou mo dokoka de dareka no nagasu namida

tsumetaku warau sadame wo ikiteiku koto

nakusenai mono nigirishimenagara

WATASHI wa ima mo koko ni iru no

karenai hana wa utsukushikute

yuruginai omoi wo mune ni sakitsudzuketa

chigireta kumo no danzai no sora

tomaranai kanashimi wo dakishimeteita

donna "itami" nimo "hajimari" wa atte

itsuka otozureru "owari" wo matteru

ano hi ANATA ni kanjita nukumori mo

kidzukeba te ga sukeru gurai iroaseteta

ushinatteiku oto bakari fuete

subete wo sutete koko ni iru no

karenai hana wa utsukushikute

yuruginai omoi wo mune ni dakitsudzuketa

chigireyuku ai zankoku na yume

tomaranai kanashimi wo dakishimeteita

kono sekai wa

shinjitsu to iu

kodoku wo hitsuyou to shita

ANATA no kage

ANATA no yume

oikaketeta...

nakusenai mono nigirishimenagara

WATASHI wa ima mo koko ni iru no

karenai hana wa utsukushikute

yuruginai omoi wo mune ni sakitsudzuketa

chigireta kumo no danzai no sora

tomaranai kanashimi wo dakishimeteita

mirai, motomete...

odoritsudzukete... towa ni...


DeviantART: http://lilithroseblood.deviantart.com/
bin jetzt auch mal bei msn
Mapping Contest 2009

Zitieren
#184

So jetzt mal was von den Apokalytischen Reitern =)


Band: Die Apokalyptischen Reiter
Titel: Sehnsucht
Album:Have a nice trip

Sehnsucht regierte einst ein armes Herz,


glaubte es soll ewig leiden.


Sehnsucht oh ewiger Schmerz:


Mußt ohne mich durch Krieg und Plage reiten.



Ein Narr ging aus und suche flehend Licht ein Heil zu leben gerne


Der Pfad auch hält sich ungewiss, doch Hoffnung lag in der Ferne


Im Süden sollt´ es Orte geben wo es sich lohnte nachzugehn


Er durchschlägt endlose Weiten, überquerte Höhen.



Wildes Blut und Übermut zwangen ihn nach Norden


Dort lernte er zu überleben und ist hart geworden


Im Westen sah er Wunder, die im Osten noch niemand gesehn


Drum wollt man ihn ermorden und er musst wieder gehn.



Sehnsucht verzehrte lange Zeit ein Herz,


Und band alle Fröhlichkeiten.


Sehnsucht, oh ewiger Schmerz


Treustes aller Leiden.



Mit einem Bein am Abgrund stehend da fing er an zu lachen


Das Leben ward doch wunderschön


Er hatte seinen Traum gesehn


Viele Wege ging er schon und war vermeindlich fast am Ziel


Tränen wollten nicht mehr fliessen


War´s doch wie´s ihm gefiel.



Sehnsucht regierte lange Zeit ein Herz


Glaubte es soll ewig leiden.


Sehnsucht oh ewiger Schmerz


Werd ohne dich durch Krieg und Plage reiten


Zitieren
#185

Huch ein Reiter Lied was Thana und ich noch nicht geposted haben oo"



Interpret: Globus
Lied: Orchard of Mines


Don't taint this ground with the color of the past
Are the sounds in bloom with you?
Cause you feel like an orchard of mines
Just take one step at a time


And you seem to break like time
So fragile on the inside, you climb these grapevines
Would you look now unto the pit of me on the ground
And you wander through these to climb these grapevines...


I'll say it to be proud, won't have my life turn upside down
Says the man with some, with some gold forged plan
Of life so incomplete, like weights strapped around my feet
Tread careful one step at a time


And you seem to break like time
So fragile on the inside, you climb these grapevines
Would you look now unto the pit of me on the ground
And you wander through these to climb these grapevines...


To know, to feel, to play me once again
Do you denote from what we feel
Do yu not know, i see you play the game
Do you denote...


La flama niposa, la ombra dispare
La noce immortale, la voce murmure


To know, to feel, to play me once again
Do you denote...
Do you not know, i see you play the game
Denote...

Under Construction

bin momentan eine neue Signatur bezüglich meines DevART Accounts zusammenzustellen... eventuell zeichne, fotografiere ich noch etwas bis eine neue Signatur zusammenstellung kommt...
www.wolfsherz.deviantart.com

Zitieren
#186

Without You
Mariah Carey

No I can't forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way
The story goes
You always smile but in your eyes
Your sorrow shows
Yes it shows
No I can't forget tomorrow
When I think of all my sorrow
When I had you there
But then I let you go
And now it's only fair
That I should let you know
What you should know


I can't live
If living is without you
I can't give
I can't give anymore
I can't live
If living is without you
I can't give
I can't give anymore


Well I can't forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way
The story goes
You always smile but in your eyes
Your sorrow shows
Yes it shows


I can't live
If living is without you
I can't give
I can't give anymore
I can't live
If living is without you
I can't give
I can't give anymore


(Oh, Can't Live, Can't Live) x2


I can't live
If living is without you
I can't live
I can't give anymore
I can't live
If living is without you
I can't give
I can't give anymore

Zitieren
#187

ASP
Collective Suicide (Terminal Choice Cover Version)


Lied von ASP Cover
Terminal Choice - Collective suicide (club mix)




there's no place in this fucking world
no place for a fragile heart like mine
I can't hide my insecurity
when madness comes around


[Chorus]
I will wake you up at night
prepare for collective suicide
I can take you to the moon
salvation will come soon
and I am not afraid to die
as long as there will be you and I
I will wake you up at night
prepare for collective suicide


you always try to force me
in the wrong direction
tell me how can you be sure
as long as I feel insecure


[Chorus]
I will wake you up at night
prepare for collective suicide
I can take you to the moon
salvation will come soon
and I am not afraid to die
as long as there will be you and I
I will wake you up at night
prepare for collective suicide


[Chorus]
I will wake you up at night
prepare for collective suicide
I can take you to the moon
salvation will come soon
and I am not afraid to die
as long as there will be you and I
I will wake you up at night
prepare for collective suicide




Ind Deutsch übersetzt von mir


Für mich Dort ist kein Platz in dieser beschissenen Welt,
kein Platz für ein empfindliches Herz wie meins
Meine Unsicherheit kann ich nicht verbergen
wenn der Wahnsinn über mich kommt


[Chorus]
Ich wach auf in dieser Nacht,
bereite den gemeinsamen Selbstmord vor.
Ich kann dich mit zum Mond nehmen
Die Erlösung wird bald da sein
und ich habe keine Angst zu sterben
so lange ich und du dort sind
Ich wach auf in dieser Nacht,
bereite den gemeinsamen Selbstmord vor.


Ihr versucht mich dazu zu zwingen
in die falsche Richtung zu lenken
erzähle mir wie du dir sicher sein kannst
so lange wie ich mich unsicher fühle


[Chorus]
Ich wach auf in dieser Nacht,
bereite den gemeinsamen Selbstmord vor.
Ich kann dich mit zum Mond nehmen
Die Erlösung wird bald da sein
und ich habe keine Angst zu sterben
so lange ich und du dort sind
Ich wach auf in dieser Nacht,
bereite den gemeinsamen Selbstmord vor.


[Chorus]
Ich wach auf in dieser Nacht,
bereite den gemeinsamen Selbstmord vor.
Ich kann dich mit zum Mond nehmen
Die Erlösung wird bald da sein
und ich habe keine Angst zu sterben
so lange ich und du dort sind
Ich wach auf in dieser Nacht,
bereite den gemeinsamen Selbstmord vor.


Dein bisschen Zorn ist nur ein endloser Ozean des Tötens auf dieser scheiß Welt. Es gibt keinen Anfang und kein Ende.
Zitieren
#188

Interpret: Maximum the Hormone
Song: Buikikaesu
Album: Buikikaesu


Kioku no hakaba ni baramakare ta maide

"Seimei no DUST" kando no meikyu
Tsumori tsumoru hone ni namida karete
Usuppera na MEMORIAL to kashita
Kuso kusai benjo koso MY HOME!
Fute kusareru LIFE kara no maigo!
Mouretsu kyu kokan ni DEAD BALL
Shitai kettebashite


Geppu dasu BOMB!


Buikissu! temera Buikissu!
I WANNA Buikissu! Temera Buikissu!


Buikissu, kisamara Buikissu, kisamara Buikissu, kisamara Buikissu


(Someone missed this little screamy chunk)


Sen betsu VIP MEMBER ni
CLOSE UP, PEACE MAKER RING!
Boketsu horu BLOG NET
Eien mina BEGINNER!
Waramu imi wa ne
Kurai akuma FRIENDS wo
Hametsu tourai
FRY! hai meguru meku ROAD


Buikissu! temera Buikissu!
I WANNA Buikissu! Temera Buikissu!


Buikissu, kisamara Buikissu, kisamara Buikissu, kisamara Buikissu


Mouju domesto LES PAUL de HURRICANE
Anrakuyu rei renchu wa bessekai bo rei
Mochu no GUEST reikon de hai ningen


Yo wa hisan WORLD "mistereen!"


No mi so! tsuneni furuwasete
Ara ara to unmei ni somuku
Mou isso! ore ni umareta nara


Kimi wo "Buiikikaesu!"


Shikyu Nippon! Jibou jiki massatsu!
Chikyu no kasu to kasuka? Itsu kawaru?


Shikyu Nippon! Jibou jiki massatsu!
Chikyu no kasu to kasuka? Itsu kawaru?


Son LIFE kara mai agare maigo!
Zanpai kara moetare MY SOUL!


Sa! Sekasu ze bokura KIDS!
Shinzoni nagashi komu...


"ROCK N' BOMB!"


Buikissu! temera Buikissu!
I WANNA Buikissu! Temera Buikissu!


Buikissu, kisamara Buikissu, kisamara Buikissu, kisamara Buikissu


Mouju domesto LES PAUL de HURRICANE
Anrakuyu rei renchu wa bessekai bo rei
Mochu no GUEST reikon de hai ningen


Yo wa hisan WORLD "mistereen!"


No mi so! tsuneni furuwasete
Ara ara to unmei ni somuku
Mou isso! ore ni umareta nara


Kimi wo "Buiikikaesu!"


No mi so! tsuneni furuwasete
Ara ara to unmei ni somuku
Mou isso! ore ni umareta nara


Kimi wo "Buiikikaesu!"
Kimi wo "Buiikikaesu!"


DeviantART: http://lilithroseblood.deviantart.com/
bin jetzt auch mal bei msn
Mapping Contest 2009

Zitieren
#189

Ich hatte Collective Suicide noch nicht geposted oO böse oO


Interpret: Weird al Yankovic
Lied: Eat it


How come you're always such a fussy young man
Don't want no Captain Crunch, don't want no Raisin Bran
Well, don't you know that other kids are starving in Japan
So eat it, just eat it


Don't want to argue, I don't want to debate
Don't want to hear about what kind of food you hate
You won't get no dessert 'till you clean off your plate
So eat it


Don't you tell me you're full
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
Get yourself an egg and beat it
Have some more chicken, have some more pie
It doesn't matter if it's boiled or fried
Just eat it, eat it, just eat it, eat it
Just eat it, eat it, just eat it, eat it, ooh


Your table manners are some cryin' shame
You're playin' with your food, this ain't some kind of game
Now, if you starve to death, you'll just have yourself to blame
So eat it, just eat it


You better listen, better do what you're told
You haven't even touched your tuna casserole
You better chow down or it's gonna get cold
So eat it


I don't care if you're full
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
Open up your mouth and feed it
Have some more yogurt, have some more spam
It doesn't matter if it's fresh or canned
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
Don't you make me repeat it
Have a banana, have a whole bunch
It doesn't matter what you had for lunch
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it


Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
If it's gettin' cold, reheat it
Have a big dinner, have a light snack
If you don't like it, you can't send it back
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
Get yourself an egg and beat it (oh lord)
Have some more chicken, have some more pie
It doesn't matter if it's boiled or fried
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
Don't you make me repeat it (oh no)
Have a banana, have a whole bunch
It doesn't matter what you had for lunch
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it

Under Construction

bin momentan eine neue Signatur bezüglich meines DevART Accounts zusammenzustellen... eventuell zeichne, fotografiere ich noch etwas bis eine neue Signatur zusammenstellung kommt...
www.wolfsherz.deviantart.com

Zitieren
#190

Stille Nacht
Manowar
Stille Nacht! Heilige Nacht!
Alles schläft; einsam wacht
Nur das traute hochheilige Paar.
Holder Knabe im lockigen Haar,
Schlaf in himmlischer Ruh!
Schlaf in himmlischer Ruh!
Stille Nacht! Heilige Nacht!
Hirten erst kundgemacht
Durch der Engel Halleluja.
Tönt es laut von Ferne und Nah:
Christ, der Retter ist da!
Christ, der Retter ist da!
Stille Nacht! Heilige Nacht!
Gottes Sohn! O wie lacht
Lieb aus deinem göttlichen Mund,
Da uns schlägt die rettende Stund,
Christ in deiner Geburt!
Christ in deiner Geburt!

Zitieren
#191

Interpret: Maximum the Hormone
Song:Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura
Album: Buikikaesu


Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura
Purin purin boron nururu rerorero
Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura
Purin purin boron nururu rerorero
Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura
Purin purin boron nururu rerorero
Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura
Purin purin boron nururu rerorero


Ano musume rokkunrooru pan suto hippagashi te burrn!! sukesuke no body
Seiheki iname ne e sutookaa tomodomo mosshu kokkara start?


Vinyl vinyl vinyl vinyl vinyl vinyl sex
Aluminum aluminum aluminum aluminum aluminum


Bitch you! get you! toorima chuunen ossan renchuu
Nenjuu rinjuu risutora chuu de ga suto eijuu
Bitch you! get you! toorima chuunen ossan renchuu
Nenjuu rinjuu risutora chuu de ga suto eijuu


Uesuto hosomi no masutaa piisu esute. hosuto kurabu fumetsu
Enjo sutoresu otsutome sutoresu yuu to mesu to ha eikyuu no reesu
Jasutisugeemu seiyoku slave osae kire nu yokubou
Sono suutsukeesu ni ha roopu no taba to gamu teepu to kattaanaifu


Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura
Purin purin boron nururu rerorero
Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura
Purin purin boron nururu rerorero
Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura
Purin purin boron nururu rerorero
Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura
Purin purin boron nururu rerorero


Hadaka shika mi te e! yousu tashikame te e! musuko shikoshiko life
Seiheki iname ne e sutookaa tomo? mosshu koko kara start?


Vinyl vinyl vinyl vinyl vinyl vinyl sex!
Polyester polyester polyester polyester polyester


Bitch you! get you! toorima chuunen ossan renchuu
Nenjuu rinjuu risutora chuu de ga suto eijuu
Bitch you! get you! toorima chuunen ossan renchuu
Nenjuu rinjuu risutora chuu de ga suto eijuu


Uesuto hosomi no masutaa piisu esute. hosuto kurabu fumetsu
Enjo sutoresu otsutome sutoresu yuu to mesu to ha eikyuu no reesu
Jasutisugeemu? seiyoku slave osae kire nu yokubou
Sono suutsukeesu ni ha roopu no taba to gamu teepu to kattaanaifu


Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura
Purin purin boron nururu rerorero
Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura
Purin purin boron nururu rerorero
Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura
Purin purin boron nururu rerorero
Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura
Purin purin boron nururu rerorero


Daigakusei ga ii na koukousei mo ii na chuugakusei mo ii kedo ne
Shougakusei mo ii na toroke sou de ii na youchien ji mo ii kedo


Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura
Purin purin boron nururu rerorero
Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura
Purin purin boron nururu rerorero
Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura
Purin purin boron nururu rerorero
Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura
Purin purin boron nururu rerorero


Chuuchuu lovely munimuni muramura


DeviantART: http://lilithroseblood.deviantart.com/
bin jetzt auch mal bei msn
Mapping Contest 2009

Zitieren
#192

You're beautiful
James Blunt
My life is brilliant.


My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.


You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.


Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Fuking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.


You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.


You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.

Zitieren
#193

waaa ich kann diesen James Blunt nicht mehr höhren X_X


Interpret: Alice nine
Song: Yami Ni Chiru Sakura


sakura maichiru kisetsu ni
kunô kara nigedashita hanashi, aa...
koe wo koroshi owari matsu
daremo boku wo mite kurenakute
dare mo kare mo hitei shita,
kyozetsu shita.
yume de mita "korekara" to
nijinde kakenai tegami
yami dake ga yasashikute
tsurakute hitomi wo tsubutteta
atari no keshiki ni mi wo hisome,
najimu iro ha mitsukanakute
semete yoru no yami ni dake
kakurete kiete shimaô to
te wo kaketa
dare mo kare mo hitei shita,
kyozetsu shita.
shuumaku no kane ga naru
hakanai yume kara sameta
sayônara itoshii hito
harukaze ga boku wo yurashiteta
sakura ga susurinaku koro...


DeviantART: http://lilithroseblood.deviantart.com/
bin jetzt auch mal bei msn
Mapping Contest 2009

Zitieren
#194

Nyah ers mir allgemein zu... shcnulzig,... aber wems gefällt^^


Interpret: Weird Al Yankovic


Lied: Amish Paradise


As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain
I take a look at my wife and realize she's very plain
But that's just perfect for an Amish like me
You know, I shun fancy things like electricity
At 4:30 in the morning I'm milkin' cows
Jebediah feeds the chickens and Jacob plows... fool
And I've been milkin' and plowin' so long that
Even Ezekiel thinks that my mind is gone
I'm a man of the land, I'm into discipline
Got a Bible in my hand and a beard on my chin
But if I finish all of my chores and you finish thine
Then tonight we're gonna party like it's 1699
We been spending most our lives
Living in an Amish paradise
I've churned butter once or twice
Living in an Amish paradise
It's hard work and sacrifice
Living in an Amish paradise
We sell quilts at discount price
Living in an Amish paradise
A local boy kicked me in the butt last week
I just smiled at him and turned the other cheek
I really don't care, in fact I wish him well
'Cause I'll be laughing my head off when he's burning in hell
But I ain't never punched a tourist even if he deserved it
An Amish with a 'tude? You know that's unheard of
I never wear buttons but I got a cool hat
And my homies agree, I really look good in black...fool
If you come to visit, you'll be bored to tears
We haven't even paid the phone bill in 300 years
But we ain't really quaint, so please don't point and stare
We're just technologically impaired
There's no phone, no lights, no motorcar
Not a single luxury
Like Robinson Caruso
It's as primitave as can be
We been spending most our lives
Living in an Amish paradise
We're just plain and simple guys
Living in an Amish paradise
There's no time for sin and vice
Living in an Amish paradise
We don't fight, we all play nice
Living in an Amish paradise
Hitchin' up the buggy, churnin' lots of butter
Raised a barn on Monday, soon I'll raise anoder
Think you're really righteous? Think you're pure in heart?
Well, I know I'm a million times as humble as thou art
I'm the pious guy the little Amlettes wanna be like
On my knees day and night scorin' points for the afterlife
So don't be vain and don't be whiny
Or else, my brother, I might just have to get medieval on your heinie
We been spending most our lives
Living in an Amish paradise
We're all crazy Mennonites
Living in an Amish paradise
There's no cops or traffic lights
Living in an Amish paradise
But you'd probably think it bites
Living in an Amish paradise

Under Construction

bin momentan eine neue Signatur bezüglich meines DevART Accounts zusammenzustellen... eventuell zeichne, fotografiere ich noch etwas bis eine neue Signatur zusammenstellung kommt...
www.wolfsherz.deviantart.com

Zitieren
#195


Titel:
Glück und Asche


Künstler:
Samsas Traum



Ich hasse alle Menschen,
Und ich hasste sie schon immer,
Weil sie hässlicher als hässlich sind
Und viel zu gerne lachen,
Weil sie aus den schönsten Dingen
Nichts als Fressen für die Säue machen,
Weil sie alles herzen, küssen,
Schmecken, einverleiben müssen!
Ich hasse alle Menschen
Und tagtäglich wird es schlimmer,
Weil sie, wie ich, dumm und töricht sind
Und mir die schlimmsten Ängste machen
Weil sie, Schimmelpilzen ähnlich,
Nur aus faulem Boden sprießen,
Weil sie mich zerütten,
Mich mit Glück und Asche überschütten!


Wenn ich mit mir alleine bin,
Dann muß ich ständig zittern,
Lebensfremd und unfähig
In jedem Schatten Terror wittern.
Wenn man mich aus dem Auge läßt,
Beginne ich zu tropfen,
Die ganze Welt mit Haut und Haar
In meinen Leib zu stopfen.


Wenn man mich nicht beaufsichtigt,
Mich Tag und Nacht beschäftigt,
Mir dauernd neues Spielzeug gibt
Und mich nicht unterhält
Dann reiß' ich mir die Haare aus
Weil meine Welt zusammenfällt.
kurzum bin ich mit mir alleine,
Bringe ich mich um


Rettet mich vor meinem Kopf,
Ich geh' schon jetzt kaputt
Weil ich so lebe wie ich leben muss!
Rettet mich vor meiner Wut,
Ich breche noch entzwei
Weil ich nach Utopia streben muss!


Rettet mich vor meinem Wahn!
So gib Dich endlich frei,
Weil du dein Ziel mit List verfehlen musst!
Rette Dich vor deinem Blut,
Du mußt Dir nichts beweisen,
Denn es kommt schon wie es kommen muss!


Ich hasse alle Menschen,
Und ich hasse sie für immer,
Weil sie für mich wie ein Spiegel sind,
Der nur häßliche Wahrheit zeigt,
Und in ihm seh' ich mich: ein Kind,
Das lauter als die andern schreit
Und sich, weil es die Welt verpasst,
Viel mehr noch als die andern hasst.

Dein bisschen Zorn ist nur ein endloser Ozean des Tötens auf dieser scheiß Welt. Es gibt keinen Anfang und kein Ende.
Zitieren
#196
  • Rache
    Samsas Traum
    Als es draußen langsam tagt,
    Stehst Du auf, ich hab' Dich gefragt:
    "Soll das wirklich alles sein,
    Lässt du mich allein?"
    Du ziehst Dich an,
    Doch die Sekunden
    Woll'n das Zifferblatt nicht umrunden
    Einen Moment lang zögerst Du noch:
    "Sag' es. Sag' es doch..."


    Rache,
    Ich will sie dafür,
    Dass ich Dir meine Seele gab.
    Du bist die Rache,
    Für alle Sünden, die ich jemals begangen hab'.
    Du bist die Rache.


    Du drehst Dich auf der Stelle um,
    Der Zorn in Dir, er macht mich stumm.
    Du willst mich niemals wiederseh'n;
    Glaub' mir, das kann ich gut versteh'n.
    a.Uge um a.Uge, z.Ahn um z.Ahn,
    Ein jeder sticht, so tief er kann.
    Liebe ist heute nur ein Wort,
    Radier' es aus, und wirf mich fort.


    Rache,
    Ich will sie dafür,
    Dass ich Dir meine Seele gab.
    Du bist die Rache,
    Für alle Sünden, die ich jemals begangen hab'.
    Du bist die Rache.


    Als aus Deinen Augen alles schrie,
    War ich Dir so nah wie noch nie.
    Als wir erkannten, wie es um uns steht,
    Da war es längst zu spät.
    Als wir uns in den Himmel schossen,
    War unser Blut schon längst vergossen.
    Du hattest plötzlich Kraft für mich,
    Ich hatte keine mehr für Dich.


    Rache,
    Ich will sie dafür,
    Dass ich Dir meine Seele gab.
    Du bist die Rache,
    Für alle Sünden, die ich jemals begangen hab'.
    Du bist die Rache,
    Für alle, die ich hinter mir begraben hab',
    Du bist die Rache,
    Für alles, was ich wegen Die verloren hab',
    Du bist die Rache.


Zitieren
#197

*grübelt* hatten wir Rache nicht schon xx


Interpret: Rage


Lied: Straight to hell


Hear me, what I've got to say
I know you and get you anyway
See me walking by your side
I'm with you forever day and night
Hey man, I'm your worst choice
You don't know, I want it so
Hey man, I'm your dark voice
You don't know where we will go
Straight to hell, straight to hell
Listen, listen what you say
I've taught you and you have learned your lesson
Feel me, when you feel the pain
I want you and I am going to get you.. anyway
I look like the easy way
The truth to be found
I seem to be innocent
I'm coming around, I'm coming around
I'm your worst choice
You don't know, I want it so
Hey man, I'm your dark voice
You don't know where we will go
You don't know where we will go
Straight to hell, straight to hell
I look like the easy way
The truth to be found
I seem to be innocent
I'm coming around, I'm coming around
I'm your worst choice
You don't know, I want it so
Hey man, I'm your dark voice
You don't know where we will go
You don't know where we will go
Straight to hell, straight to hell

Under Construction

bin momentan eine neue Signatur bezüglich meines DevART Accounts zusammenzustellen... eventuell zeichne, fotografiere ich noch etwas bis eine neue Signatur zusammenstellung kommt...
www.wolfsherz.deviantart.com

Zitieren
#198
  • Right Here Waiting
    Richard Marx
    Oceans apart day after day
    And I slowly go insane
    I hear your voice on the line
    But it doesn't stop the pain


    If I see you next to never
    How can we say forever


    CHORUS
    Wherever you go
    Whatever you do
    I will be right here waiting for you
    Whatever it takes
    Or how my heart breaks
    I will be right here waiting for you


    I took for granted, all the times
    That I thought would last somehow
    I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
    But I can't get near you now


    PRE~CHORUS
    Oh, can't you see it baby
    You've got me going crazy


    CHORUS


    I wonder how we can survive
    This romance
    But in the end if I'm with you
    I'll take the chance


    PRE~CHORUS


    CHORUS


    Waiting for you


Zitieren
#199

Opening Song von Azumanga Daioh


Lyrics:


Lu La lu La piano wa sekai no yumesaku nohara ni melody
Kowareta tokei wo shinjite jikan wa dare no mikata?


Doushite konna ni watashi no mune yasashii dareka wo matteruno?
Oshiete sutekina mirai Moonlight,moonlight sleepin


Lu La lu La Omoide ringo ni mezame no shoujo ga kiss shite
Setsunaku hirogeta hon niwa futari no bell ga naruyo


Dakishimetaikara itoshiihito
Mou nakanaidene Good bye sadness
Fushigina tobira no moji wa [Soramimi cake]


Wonderland! youkoso kiminiwa Fairyland! ai no mahou nano
Love's all way! Mainichi fuwafuwa komugi no yuuwaku


Cake for you! tabetene konya wa Tea for you! seiza no ochakai
Mado ni tenshi no chorus kiminiwa soramimi? sukidayo sukidayo no koe


Lu La lu La Piano ni sekai wa yumemiru chiisana melody
Yubikara inori no waltz ga afureteii kimochine


Itsudemo sunaona watashi no mune shizuka ni nemuri no aisatsu
Himitsu no onegai dakara Holly,Holly whisper


Lu La lu La dokodemo danro wa mikkagetten kara oriruhimo
Kogoeru tabibito no kokoro tokashite Hug shiteruyo


Kireina kuuki ni hikari no michi mayowasu arukeba Welcome pleasure
Hitomi ni ukanda moji wa [Soramimi no cake]


Wonderland! youkoso kiminiwa Fairyland! koi no yorokobi wo
Love's all way! mainichi wakuwaku komugi no bouken]


Cake for you! chiisana shiawase Tea for you! daisukina egao de
mado ni tenshi no chorus kiminiwa soramimi? sukidayo sukidayo no koe


DeviantART: http://lilithroseblood.deviantart.com/
bin jetzt auch mal bei msn
Mapping Contest 2009

Zitieren
#200

Lied: Demon Love
Künstler: ASP



Well I thought it would be
A one-night-stand I could have lived with that
But now it seems to me
I'm just a fly that is cought in your net
The things you gave me were
The things I needed most but dreaded more
I wonder why you dared
To show me what I'm longing longing for


Now you've torn down my walls
The walls built to protect me against this
You pushed me now I fall
The strongest man can be slain by a kiss
You trespassed on my frontiers
I felt this time I would not be deceived
You took away my fears
I opened up once more to see you leave


Your poison kiss spread through my body
Finally it reached my heart
I fall down on my knees and cry
I should have known it from the start


[Chorus]
Demon Love
Demon Love
You make me despise myself
Degrade myself
Have mercy
Demon Love
Demon Love
You make me despise myself
Degrade myself
Have mercy
Pass me by


I wrote love-letters on
Your skin they still burn on my fingertips
And even now you're gone
Your taste it still remains upon my lips
How could you be so mean
Your touch showed me a glimpse of paradise
You linger in my dreams
I still can feel you when I close my eyes
You cracked me like a nut
To suck my heart and chew and spit it out
You leave me cracked up
Defenceless, nameless and without a doubt
You knew exactly what (You'd cause if you don't stop)
What did you gain except the certainty
So what did you get out
Of knowing you can make a fool of me
(I could have told you before)


Your poison kiss spread through my body
Finally it reached my heart
I fall down on my knees and cry
I should have known it from the start


[Chorus]
Demon Love
Demon Love
...

Dein bisschen Zorn ist nur ein endloser Ozean des Tötens auf dieser scheiß Welt. Es gibt keinen Anfang und kein Ende.
Zitieren
Anmelden oder Registrieren, um zu antworten.